(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Seeing pictures everywhere.

Over the past few days, I have been hit by multitudes of mental images and flashes of ideas for short stories. I have been exhausted trying to keep up with them and get them onto paper for later work. ( I did manage to finish a short story called Second Chances? which was sent off last night.)
What a dilemma to be in! The problem is being able to concentrate on one story at a time!  Too much, too quick. I am hoping I will remember some of them at a later time...

I have also been annoying my family, with constant 'wait up, I need to shoot something', when we have been out and about, this week. I have even resorted to borrowing my husband's mobile phone (which has a better camera than mine) as I am seeing photographs everywhere - in the shopping centre, on the street, just walking or driving around. It seems to be worse when I don't carry my SLR with me. Here are a few from 'iphoneographies' (but not on an iphone) from the past couple of days: (and we all love piccies)

1. waiting for the rain to stop. 2. Puddles. 

 
I do however miss the optical zoom of my SLR. The digital zoom is just not the same! The second set of images was at a local supermarket.
3.Cleanup. 4. Stuck in a corner. 


photos: copyright Karen Carlisle.  2013
(sorry for the short post, not well today)


No comments:

Post a Comment