(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wanna Mug? You Got It!

After a couple of days of relatively serious posts, I am aiming to be a little lighter and some pics. I am juggling some new ideas for designs as part of the Octopus/ Kraken series. Does anyone have any requests for our friendly octopi in Victorian action!

In the meantime, here is some more portable art! (don't forget there is more portable art (badges) on my website)

I have had some requests for some of my work to be available on mugs or cups. So here they are. I have started with my first series (so far), The Octopus/ Kraken series.

#1 Kraken Chestburster
#2 Deep Sea Ballooning
#3 In the Shade of Octopus
#4 Steam Trek
#5 Marie Octonette







All five designs are now available as mugs at Zazzle.
http://www.zazzle.com.au/katdb42/mugs?st=title#products
These are my two personal favourites. Which is your favourite?

This gives you an idea of what they look like! You know you want one for the office!

Remember the Octopus/ Kraken series is also available as tshirts at Redbubble.



No comments:

Post a Comment