(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, June 3, 2013

More gallery showing, Portable Art for Sale and lots of Framing!


This weekend, I have been putting together items to sell at a new location:
A Rare Notion - a shop in the Adelaide Arcade in the city. 

You can find the shop at 110 Balcony Level, Adelaide Arcade. The lovely Mandy sells jewelry, craft and art supplies, vintage clothing and collectibles. 

I now have some of my Octoarm bookmarks, badges and The Question mugs available for sale there.

  

I have also got some of my original photography on mini-gallery display and for sale at A Rare Notion. Pink, Yellow and Dots are now available for purchase as matted 5x7 " in an 8x10" frame, for $30.
 
It was definately a day for framing today. I have also framed my latest photography work, Writing and hope to have it on sale soon.

Today, I am making some more badges for sale and planning a new tshirt...

Just for fun, we dug out some of the autographed photos we have collected at recent conventions. We spent the afternoon framing them and (my now  thumb-sore) husband did some hammering so we could put them on the playroom wall. Somewhere in boxes or suitcases, I also have various autographed photos, from the many conventions I attended in the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s... 
somewhere.....!!


No comments:

Post a Comment