(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Procrastination.

Again.


Yes. I have been putting off on my rewrites and editing of The Soul Cafe. I did some weeding the the one of the vegetable plots (which is in a old metal bath tub), in the back yard. I replanted some lettuce seedlings and transplanted some kale seedlings, leaving a pot full of kale seedlings which still need to find a home.IMG_3221


After catching up on some television shows from earlier this week, I pulled out my story and promptly went into the front yard to do some more weeding; about two hours and forty minutes in total. Definitely got my vitamin D quota for the day.


I also managed some garden photography today. It was a beautiful sunny winter day; the first day in weeks it has not drizzled or rained.  My creative muse is sated so I am calm.


IMG_3234 IMG_3241 IMG_3251 IMG_3282


The day is not a complete loss though. The short story is not due til next week and I did manage to get the initial read-through and rewrite done at the Writers’ Race this week.  Another proof read now…


 



Procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment