(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Beginnings and Endings

2014 Steampunk/Garden Calenders & Mini Gallery Update.

caf,294x416,2014,U1RFQU1QVU5LIDIwMTQgYnkgS2FyZW4gQ2FybGlzbGU=.2u3caf,294x416,2014,SW4gdGhlIEdhcmRlbg==.2u3And now for something new for 2014!

If you are still looking for something to buy for Christmas – why not buy something useful. It will be with you for the entire year! I have created a Steampunk Calender for 2014, full of my original photography.

If Steampunk is not your cup of tea, I also have a new calender of orginal photos of my garden during 2013 – In the Garden. Just pop over to Red Bubble and take a look!

With beginnings, there are also endings.
Unfortunately Bullina China Shop is ceasing trade on Christmas Eve. These are tough times we live in. For the past year, I have had various photographic works showing in a mini-gallery there. I thank Skye for her support and enthusiasm for my work.

gallery2Bullina china shop

If you live in Adelaide, pop in for some great deals on china wear and crystal – at North Park Shopping Centre. (I have got a lot of my tea cups there.)

Copies of most of the photographs are available at my Red Bubble Store. Some are limited prints available from the artist (that is me!) only. Details can be found at my website.


Beginnings and Endings

No comments:

Post a Comment