(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Lethargy

All week I have been using the  ’It is almost Christmas. I deserve a break‘ excuse for my procrastination. No editing has been done.  Now it is the Boxing Day public holiday here. I slept in. A lot. I was planning on writing this last night. It did not happen. My brain was too foggy and the apathy, of too much good food, had taken over.


I feel like I have been floundering for words – any words – for my manuscript or this blog. My brain is still on holiday while I am trying to sort through an enormous bowl of spaghetti that just keeps slipping though my gasp, only to entangle itself again.


With my caffeine levels bottomed out, I am trying out my new mug (a gift from my dear husband). There is also chocolate cake and dark chocolate-coated cocoa beans, courtesy of Haighs. tea octopus


I should be getting back to editing… but today is Boxing Day. I am off to visit some friends… Maybe tomorrow.



Boxing Day Lethargy

No comments:

Post a Comment