(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Of Costumes and Photo shoots

We have a large contingent of costumers /cosplayers here in South Australia. Many of us belong to one (or more) of various costuming groups. These include the Australian Costumers Guild, Victoriana Society, Steampunk SA, Cosplay for a Cause Adelaide, 501st and Rebel Legion.


8221-A


I was enlisted as a member of the Ryloth Base (South Australia) of the Rebel Legion with my recreation of Jacosta Nu’s Jedi outfit from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.  Today we had a professional photo shoot done by Sarah Wilson of Sarah Kay Photography.


I battled the unseasonal heat and dust laden north winds, dosed up on antihistamines to get some portraits done.  I am glad I did. I can’t wait to see the finished product on the Rebel Legion page.


RebelLegionShoot1409


Photo: David Carlisle.



Of Costumes and Photo shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment