(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Early Christmas Present to You - December Flash Fridays.

Over the past few months, I have noticed that many of you enjoy my garden posts, love the photos on my costume and art posts but, most of all, you seem to love the posts where I share some of my writing. (at least that is what the stats say).


So, in accordance to your wishes, I am declaring December as Flash Fridays Month. My early Christmas present to my readers – that means you!


Occasionally it is fun to pen a short, short story. Just a peep into one of the many worlds I have buzzing around in my head. I have decided it is time to share some of my flash fiction.


What is flash fiction?

Word count definitions vary depending on the source. Under 1000 words seems to be a general consensus.  (then there is micro fiction – under 500 words).


My first offering, next Friday, was written in 2013. I hope you enjoy it.



My Early Christmas Present to You - December Flash Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment