(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Tea and Tidings - flying out today

Do you like reading my blog?

Are you interested in knowing more about my writing or backgrounds to my stories?

Do you want to read preview snippets of The Department of Curiosities or The Adventures of Viola Stewart?

Are you dying to know more about Doctor Jack?

Do you want exclusives or information before it is revealed on my website?


Invite your friends as well, and subscribe to my monthly newsletter – Tea and Tidings with this form, or at the sign-up page. You can follow my blog by email as well. There is a widget for that, on the right sidebar.


Subscribe to Tea and Tidings





* indicates required







Email Format



Powered by MailChimp








IMG_7302


 



January Tea and Tidings - flying out today

No comments:

Post a Comment