(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Website Updates

Finally!
The battle, with electronics hellbent on making me feel like an idiot, is won. And by me. (Well, by my Dearheart actually.) There was much nashing of teeth and utterances of certain words - some of which were in French. So pardon mine.
The absconding costume post has now been reblogged. If you have bookmarked it, please resave.
According to the beta testing you should now be able to access my newly rehosted website via the new address:
www.karenjcarlisle.com.
(If you use the old address, the pages should be automatically redirected. )
website banner online pic
Please leave any comments or issues below, so we can troubleshoot. Thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment