(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Monday, March 14, 2016

Lazy? Long Weekend

original post: http://karenjcarlisle.com/2016/03/14/lazy-long-weekend/


Australia - land of the long weekend - which means forgetting what day of the week it is.
It's Monday, not Sunday! So this post is late (slap on the wrist for me).
This week has been fraught with many (many) distractions and much procrastination. We had some refreshing rain (the whole month's average in two days), so my garden is finally starting to remember what colour it is supposed to be. Finally! Soon the ground will be soft enough to start digging in the autumn plantings, if the grass doesn't take over before then.
Middle of the week brought on a bit of a health scare, culminating in blood tests and various scans. It turned out to be a fizzer (thank goodness) with pinched nerves and muscle tension being the culprit.
It's a bit hard to get back into the writing grove after that, so I concentrated on business stuff (cleverly disguised as visual art, so my brain wouldn't freak out too much). I designed a new banner for the new book set, Eye of the Beholder & Other Tales, for future events - but I can't decide on the final one.
I'd love your opinion, dear Reader.
Which do you prefer?
POSTER journal 2BlackSMALL POSTER journal 2redSMALL

Which Banner do you prefer
A. Black/white web address at bottom.
B. Red/white web address at bottom.


I look forward to your comments.
Do Quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment