(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Friday, March 11, 2016

Photo Friday is Back!

Time for a blog shake up, dear Reader. I've decided I need to flood the world with pretty pictures, so it's time I start sharing my photographic work once more and reinstate Photo Friday.
Photography has long been a passion of mine; I seriously considered photography or cinemetography as a career option. Now I get to play with both. This week I reveal the covers for Viola Stewart's new set of adventures, Eye of the Beholder & Other Tales. The launch is scheduled for 12th June.
There will be two eBooks: Three More Shorts and Eye of the Beholder
Cover 3_final_3 more shorts Ebook SMALL Cover 4d EYE OF BEHOLDER EbookSMALL
and the cover for paperback compilation: Eye of the Beholder & Other Tales  COVER Eye of Beholder flipped option 2 SM CENTERED TITLE
Here are the original photographs:
 ViolaSG_copyright2016KarenCarlisle JackalS_copyright2016KarenCarlisle BastS_copyright2016KarenCarlisle
And, finally, the new promotional banner:
990x350 slider 2b_Journal2_ebook3_4 AVAILABLE JUNE2016
I'll have more photos for you next Friday as well as my usual post on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment