(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Inktober 2016

oringinal post:  http://karenjcarlisle.com/2016/10/01/inktober-2016/

I'm doing the inktober challenge again this year: ink a drawing every day during October, then post it.
Inktober started in 2009 by Jake Parker. Since then many artists have taken up the challenge. For more information, check out Jake's webpage. There is an official prompt list (that I may need to use). The rules are simple:
  • Make a drawing in ink
  • Post it online
  • Hashtag it with #inktober and #inktober2016
  • Repeat - 31 days. 31 inks.
I'll post a drawing each day on twitter and facebook - and do a round up on this blog.
Today was a fast drawing: It's been ages since I've had time to draw. I'm looking forward to relaxing and taking some me time.
_20161001_140200

No comments:

Post a Comment