(This is a mirror site of my webpage karenjcarlisle.com)

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Original Artwork T-shirts at Supanova.

Hello, Melbourne.


Not long now until Supanova, and I’m bringing some book-related merchandise with me – with original artwork done me !


I’ve got a limited number of new ‘Aunt Enid’ t-shirts (in white only, for the convention).


If you prefer a coloured (or a different style) t-shirt , then you can order via my Redbubble store (t-shirts ordered in Australia are now printed in Australia, so post is cheaper too).


 


Why not snuggle up with Doctor Jack?


I also have a (very) limited number of ‘Doctor Jack’ classic tees (from ‘The Adventures of Viola Stewart’ series).  


You can also purchase varying t-shirt styles and colours of this t-shirt (and others) at my Redbubble store.


All t-shirts are $30.  When you are purchasing your t-shirt,  mention my blog , and get a free eBook of Doctor Jack as well!



Original Artwork T-shirts at Supanova.

No comments:

Post a Comment